Secure your software supply chain
Automatically detect malicious code injections and trojanized updates to closed source packages in your ecosystemSign up for free
- Automate detection of potentially malicious modifications and reduce your manual analysis backlogs.
- Analyze the thousands of applications and libraries that comprise your software supply chain and force multiply your defender workforce.
- No application should be trusted by default. Verify that software is as the developer intended and deeply understand what your 3rd party software is capable of.
Karambit.AI's comparative analysis of software updates over time provides context for what behaviors are normal for a given application.
Detect attacks in end-user software by highlighting anomalous behavioral intents and clearly identify the added capabilities.
Karambit’s use of a contents historical functionality and changes, set itself apart from traditional static analysis. With this innovative perspective, we are looking forward to insight into content that we have not had previously. Securing the supply chain is very important to protect Microsoft’s customers and brand.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you require source code?
- Karambit.AI's static analysis engine, Karambyte, neither requires
nor uses source code and instead analyzes compiled binaries. This
allows us to find backdoors and capabilities that do not appear in
For example, the SolarWinds attacker injected malicious functionality directly into the SolarWinds build platform, bypassing earlier stages of development where source code review and other security checks typically occur.
- Do you perform static or dynamic analysis? Do you need to execute?
- We do not execute software to perform our behavioral analysis. Instead, Karambyte focuses on binary static analysis. This allows us to find behaviors that might evade observation when solely run in a sandbox environment.